Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Sunset Eyes!


Hello Everyone, today I felt like experimenting with the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine, and this is what I came up with, I hope you all like it :)
Products Used:
Base- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
Crease (Purple)- Sugarlite from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Brow bone/ crease transition (White)- Pow! from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Outer Corner (Pink)- A mixture of Pout and Pucker from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Middle Lid (Orange)- Strike from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Inner Corner (Yellow) - Bamm! from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Black liner- Liquorice from the Sleek I-Candy I Divine
Bottom Lash line- Outer corner is Liquorice very lightly, the rest is Parma Violet from the Sleek I-Candy I Divine
Waterline- Look Beauty Long Last Liner in Eye Brightener 
Top Lashes- Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara
Bottom Lashes- NYC Showtime Eye Brightening Mascara in Green Pearls
Concealer- Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation (Warm Almond 45)

No comments:

Post a Comment