Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 June 2014

Beach Inspired Eye Makeup!


Hello everyone, so if you live in England like me then you know that the weather lately has been beautiful, so beautiful in fact that I have been desperate to go to the beach. Unfortunately there is no way for me to get to any beach so this makeup look is the closest I'll get, and is inspired by the sand and waves. I hope you like it xo :)
Products used:
Base- Look Beauty Long Last Liner in Eye Brightener
Inner Corner (Gold)- Lounge Lovers from the Sleek Del Mar I Divine
Middle lid (Pale Blue)- Chill from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Outer Corner (Bright Blue)- Bolt from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine
Crease (Turquoise)- Blue Marlin from the Sleek Del Mar I Divine
Crease Transition (Brown/Skin Tone)- Talamanca from the Sleek Del Mar I Divine  
Lower Lash Line- Bolt from the Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine over the top of the Rimmel Soft Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Sable Brown
Waterline- Look Beauty Long Last Liner in Eye Brightener
Mascara- Miss Sporty IncrediBall



No comments:

Post a Comment