Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 8 June 2014

Collection Lasting Colour Lipsticks, Swatches, My Collection And Thoughts!



























Hello everyone so today I thought I would bring you swatches of my all time favourite lipsticks, Collection Lasting Colour. Words cannot explain how much I love these lipsticks, the texture is beautifully creamy and silky without being thick on the lips, they are ridiculously pigmented and a little goes an extremely long way so they last for ages, the finish is a glossy cream which is my ideal, they last for a good 4 hours on the lips before I feel the need to reapply which is good, but the best thing by far about these lipsticks is the price, they come in at only £3 each, and the quality well exceeds £3!                             








Bubblegum is a spot on MAC Saint Germain dupe, their identical!



Pink Shock is a very close MAC Candy Yum Yum Dupe!


















No comments:

Post a Comment